The Reynolds Company
Material Return Policy
• Merchandise returned for credit will be subject to the Manufacturer's Return Goods Authorization terms and conditions and potentially other fees.
• Returned product must be received with its TRC issued RMA#, in its original packaging, unused, not damaged, and in saleable condition.
• Products must be returned within ninety (90) days of purchase date and proof of purchase is required.
• No returns will be accepted freight collect or COD and should be sent prepaid and insured.
• Credit will be issued for errors made by seller if buyer contacts seller within five (5) days from the receipt of merchandise.
• Cut Wire is not returnable
Rockwell Automation (Allen Bradley) Material Return Policy [Summary not all inclusive]
• Returns are only allowed for current series, unused, saleable material.
• Stock Material with marked and/or open boxes will have a minimum 10% repackaging charge
• Non-stock material may qualify for a return with a minimum 25% restocking charge
• Engineered, Customer Built or specials are not returnable
• The following products are not returnable:
Motor Control Centers; Non-stock & Custom Motors; Bulletin 1325 Series, 1326AN, 1326DP, 1327 & 1329 and 8720SM Motors; Factored Products; Configured or pre-engineered drives or motion systems; Pump Control Panels; Software; Series "K" coils and Bulletin 815-816 overload relays; Batteries; Legacy Renewal Parts and Encoders